Attorney Peter D. Chu graduated from the University of Hawaii with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Chinese Language. After graduating from California Western School of Law in 1981, he entered private practice in San Diego, specializing in Business Immigration Law. Over the years, Mr. Chu has emerged as one of the leading immigration attorneys in San Diego and he has maintained a strong reputation within the community. Mr. Chu has been interviewed on immigration law issues in the San Diego news media, including television stations KNSD and KFMB, as well as the San Diego Union-Tribune. He has served a variety from clients from individuals to both small and large business entities. He has also represented Olympic athletes, stage and screen actors, symphony musicians, and other performing artists. In addition, Mr. Chu has served on the Board of numerous civil organizations and has had the opportunity to positively impact the local community.
- What is the U.S. Immigration I-944 Form, & Does it Penalize Immigrants For Needing Benefits?
- What is an H-1B Visa, How Did Trump Reform It, & Who’s Affected?
- Suspension of Entry From Foreign Nationals In Schengen Zone Countries Due to COVID-19: Why & Who’s Effected?
- How Has The COVID-19 Pandemic Effected Immigration in the U.S.?
- PETER DARWIN CHU, ATTORNEY & FOUNDER
Based on 10 Reviews